Today at school I started year 11, it means nothing to me because I am an immortal vampire and you all are loser humans that will die someday. After this year I will move and start over at year ten so nobody ever suspects that my family does not age.
I'll also have to decide whether or not to change my girlfriend into a vampire.She really wants to, but I don't think she is ready for it.
A new kid moved to town, apparently he is goes to my secondary school. I saw him and his family outside of the Sainsbury's (a British grocery store) and they were all stocky and extremely hairy(even the Mum). They were carrying large cans of corned beef, Jason(that's the name of the boy in my year) opened up the can and at the contents with his fingers.
Mortals are so gross ,not you my darling Chloe, Chloe is too beautiful to be disgusting.
Well, Mum says supper is ready, we're having type O tonight.
See you later,
Nigel
No comments:
Post a Comment